Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My first blog


Hey guys.
So this is my first blog. I'm 25 years old. My name is Jessica Kolman, and I live in Morrisville, NC.
I moved to NC about 4 years ago from Minnesota and recently got married. I work at Rex Hospital in Labor & Delivery as a unit secretary. I am a very musical person. I married the love of my life at a music message board. I come from a very dysfunctional family, but I believe I don't have to be a dysfunctional woman, I'm my own person.
I've had a pretty hard year so far. Since Jan until April I was having seizures almost every day. I had a conversion disorder which caused my stress to cause seizures even though I do have a history of epilepsy. I was in Minnesota for 6 weeks at my dads and caused him a lot of grief and stress from it.
Now I'm dealing with gallbladder issues and will have to get my gallbladder surgically removed this Monday, July 13th.
I'll keep you posted on what's going on with my life soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment