Friday, July 10, 2009

Gallbladder Removed







I'm soooo sorry I haven't been able to make any videos in like a year. I have been busy being sick..lol. Last you heard from me I was going to be looking into getting the lapband surgery. I was also in the middle of starting a new job. Well I started working that job in August. I liked it for the most part, however I later found out that the insurance had a high deductible and I would of had to pay $4000 out of pocket which I could NOT afford. So I decided to put that dream on hold. December 08' came around. I developed an ovarian cyst. It caused a lot of pain, eventually it ruptured but caused many Emergency Room vistis. Then in January after my second cyst developed I started having seizures. I do have a history of epilepsy, but was told I grew out of it. So from Jan - April I had seizures all the time. I was in the hosptial at least 3 weeks out of those few months. I went up to Minnesota where I'm originally from to stay at my dads and go to hospitals/doctors I was familiar. I was out from work so long that the doctors office that I started working for fired me!! Thank god I still had my job at the birth center. I since then have stopped having seizures (no seizures since April 4th) and have started workign back at the birth center at the hosptial. I have insurance through the hospital which is more then excellent and I also have my husbands insurance on top of that. I have made an appointment with Dr. Paul Enochs for a consultation for the lapband surgery. My appointment is July 28th. Until then... more recently I've been having bad RUQ abdominal pain. I found out I have bililary dyskensia. I need to have my gallbladder removed Monday the 13th of July.

In this video you can clearly see how high I am from the narcotics. I don't want to be high. I just need to control my pain. I was in the ER this morning after having a gallbladder attack. Fun eh?

Well I'll keep you posted after my gallbladder surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment