Sunday, August 1, 2010

6 days of workouts


So... after much thinking.. I've decided that I'm going to be working out 6 days a week for now on. I plan on going to the gym right after I get off work @ 7:08AM - even if I have to be to work that night @ 6:30PM. The plan is to workout from 7:30-9:30 each day..each day but Sundays. I'm giving myself one day of rest. I know you probably think I'm crazy, but I'm not playing any more games. I can do this!
Also...another thing I'm doing..

I'm staying away from the scale! The plan is to only weigh myself once a week. Which is on Fridays. That means on Thursday's I'm going to have my "last chance workout" as you would. I got the idea obviously from the biggest loser. I'm going to push even harder that day.

Also... I'm meeting with my personal trainer at least twice a week for the next month.

I hope this works.. I'll update you on my progress on Friday!
I would kill for this body!

No comments:

Post a Comment