Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I hate you junk food!


OMG. I'm failing in front of my eyes. I'm setting myself up for failure. I went to walmart the other day and this is what I buy-
*M&M's Big bag - Peanut Butter


*M&M's Big bag - pretzel


*Skittles - Big Bag
*Starburst - Big bag

So.... I've eating the two bags of M&M's and I'm working on the rest. But guess what??? Fuck that. I'm bringing those bags to work and have some skinny girls eat it. I can't do this to myself. Monday I went to the gym and burned around 550 calories and came home and stuffed my fat face and defeated the whole purpose.

Yesterday I tried to go to my personal trainer session but left because I was sick with a nasty migraine.

I'm done. No more excuses. No more cheating. No more sugar. No more crap. I need to stop or I'm gonna gain my weight back. I'm too embarrased to say what I've gained back, but it's not a lot, but enough.

I was watching a fellow youtube girl Melanie -- she inspired me. This girl lost over 100 pounds in I think 6-8 months. Why can't I do that'?? Why?? Because she's determined and I wasn't. I'm getting back on track.

I'm going to walk/run 5 miles every day no matter if it be the eliptical or treadmill. This needs to be done.

I mean look at this girl!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment