Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Visiting Minnesota - A place I once called home




So last night I flew into Minnesota. I got in around 12AM. All I have to say, that seemed longer then usual. When I book plane tickets, I intentionally book my seat next to the window because I like to lay my head on the window and try to sleep a little bit. Let me remind you that the night before I flew out to Minnesota I worked 12 hours and didn't get to go to sleep that day, so I was going on 28 hours of no sleep at that point. At 8pm I got on a plane to Atlanta,GA cause I had a stupid layover. If you ask me, it is the most retarded thing to fly south to go north. Once I got to Atlanta, I had to hurry up and get on the next plane. I did manage to get something to eat at the Atlanta Bread Company -- Yum! Anyway... I was running a little bit behind and there was most of the people already seated on the plane when I got on. Of course my seat was at the very back, 27A to be exact. At I got to me seat I notice that there is a man in my seat. I told him that he was in my seat and that I sit in "A". He insisted that "A" was on the isle. No it's not dumbass. "A" starts at the window. There's even a damn picture of it on top of the seat. So I told him, and he wouldn't move. I didn't feel like arguing with someone who spoke little english, so I just sat down and minded my own business. His wife sat next to me. She was short and very fat. She was so fat that half of her leg was on my seat. She actually hogged the armrest to. I was not comfortable getting my arm wacked by passengers needing to go the bathroom and beverage carts passing by. I hate that! I actually went to the bathroom 2 times because I needed to get away from there and not be squished up next to her. She stunk to. When I checked in for my flight I had the option of upgrading my flight to business class for $60. I should of done that. I now regret that because my sanity suffered because of it. I have this issue with space. I can't be close to people like that. I guess I have what you would call a "bubble" -- lol

So it's Wednesday night and I'm sitting here typing away on my laptop I once thought it was broken. I brought it up here cause I have a friend who is good with computers and was going to fix it. I was so bored and couldn't sleep last night I managed to fix it on my own! My hard drive blew and I had to get a new one, but the problem was I couldn't get windows to install. Finally after messing with it for hours and getting my information on what to do via my iTouch, I fixed it. I managed to install Windows 7 versus Crappy Windows Vista.

I was up until 6am and slept till about 2pm. I was so tired. My schedule is all messed up because of working nights, but hey what can you do. After I woke up, dad and I went to Ridgedale Mall and we walked around a bit. He was nice enough to buy me some more MAC makeup. Thanks dad!! <3 We had fajitas for dinner. It was yummy! What I'm going to do is I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight to get back to a more normal schedule. So until then.. Ta-Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment